1 day each, 9:00am-6:30pm
- Holy Fire Reiki I & II$350.00
Most classes are held in Portland, OR. Be sure to check for alternate locations when you register.View Dates & Register
Holy Fire Reiki I & II
~You will be certified to practice Reiki upon completion of this workshop.~
Reiki is a beautiful life-force energy given to us as a gift to renew and heal ourselves. In this two-day class, you will be attuned to Reiki energy, connecting you to this incredible source of love. You will be opened to the flow of Reiki enabling you to channel its energy to others and yourself. You will be taught how to allow this divine gift to come from the light above, through your heart, and out your hands.
This beginning training is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available. It includes both Reiki I & II and is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata and the Japanese style. On completion of the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The nature of Reiki energy
- The Reiki Ideals
- The complete hand placement system.
- Giving Reiki to yourself.
- Gassho meditation
- Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them.
- Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat.
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- Koki-ho: Using the breath to heal.
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes.
- Sending Reiki at a distance.
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces.
- Attunements for Reiki I and II are given.
The workshop includes:
- Holy Fire Reiki I & Reiki II attunements certificates
- The complete manual for Reiki I & II, "Reiki The Healing Touch" by William Rand.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment using Byosen scanning and the hand placement system. Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols as well as the for techniques mentioned above.
Continuing Education and Contact hours are available for Nurses, Massage Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Personal Trainers. See contact hours awarded.
For questions, email Colleen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.912.0664